PADI Divemaster - with 2.5 years working for Lifeguard and Safety and 1 year working as a Divemaster for Goodtime Adventures in Koh Tao, Thailand
Climbing/Abseil Instructor - instructor for Extreme Edge, Auckland and Goodtime Adventures in Koh Tao, Thailand and 2.5 years for Lifeguard and Safety as a safety rigger
Rigging - Stunt Guild NZ Rigging training. Setting up stunt rigging on Merlo/natural/truss for wraps, jerk backs etc with SFX and for multiple performers. Can splice dyneema/tech. Safety rigging to secure crew at height, on tracking vehicles, equipment etc. Various rigging experience outside of stunts – including concerts, theatre and live events. Work for Kiwi Krew for rigging.
Active martial artist and competitor - Competitive Muay Thai and K1 fights in the UK for Dynamite Fighting Systems training since 2011
Screen Combat Training - with British Action Academy (Warrior to Titan training 1-3). Fight for camera workshop with NZ Stunt School as well as regular training sessions. Trained with c. 25 different weapons systems focused mainly on different types of swords. Formation fighting – military drill, Greek hoplite, Roman legions etc.
Miscellaneous Skills -
- Wire work – wraps, jerk backs, dead mans, creature jumps etc.
- Fire Burns – Partial and as safety.
- Competent horse rider on European and Western saddles.
- Gymnastics (on all male equipment) used to compete at university.
- Archery – Trained with longbow, recurve and compound bow.
- Cliff jumping tour leader in Thailand.
- High falls training – box rigs, mats and water.
- Trained as a Safety Officer for film & TV for Lifeguard & Safety.